Please be informed that, in connection with the recruitment process in which you participate, we process your personal data. We act in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and
repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as: “GDPR”). Therefore, we would like to inform you that:
- Lomansys Group sp. z o.o., J. Chociszewskiego 39, 60-256 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000535789, NIP: 5562757952, REGON: 360345415 is the data controller of your personal data.
- You can contact us in the following ways:
- send a letter to the following address: J. Chociszewskiego 39, 60-256 Poznań;
- send an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data are the provisions of the Labor Code, which indicate the scope of data that the employer may request from the candidate and the provision of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, which states that data may be processed when they are necessary to conclude a contract with the data subject. In addition, the processing of data in the scope indicated in the Labor Code may result from a legal obligation imposed on us, resulting from the provisions of law. In this case, the basis for their processing is the provision of Article 6 (c) of the GDPR. What is more, if you provide us with other personal data than those indicated in the provisions of the Labor Code, we process them on the basis of your consent, in accordance with the provision of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.